Monday, September 7, 2009

Nerja and The Mediterranean Sea!

Me and Libby in Nerja on the beach of the Mediterranean Sea!

Me overlooking the beach and the sea.

Another beautiful view of the beach!


Super cool sailboat sailing in the sea!


Me again!

Hola,
On Saturday I went to Nerja, a small costal town about two hours from Granda. It was so beautiful and I swam in the Mediterranean Sea! How cool! It was really hot but the view was amazing and the water was cool, but not nearly as cold as the Oregon Coast. It was fun and relaxing.
Intensivo classes continue and I like both my professors. They are really good and I am learning a lot. Ana is a teaches a lot to the visual learners (ME!) which is awesome. I understand some things that I have never been able to grasp before!

So for the week ahead, I have class everyday and then over the weekend my friends and I are going to celebrate my upcoming birthday (Monday the 14th). Also we are planning on going to El Parque de Las Ciencias, which is a museum in Granada that is totally awesome. So we are going! Plus it is so close to my house I can walk there! Yay!

It is STILL hot here. Hopefully it will get cooler soon. Fall officially starts on the 21st so cross your fingers it gets cooler than!

I hope all is well with you all! I miss you!

-Annie

2 comments:

  1. Annie ... those pictures are AWESOME!!! How wonderful! I'm so glad that intensivo is going well - sounds like the professor is doing a great job too :) Let's make sure to talk in Spanish when you're home - you can teach me the tricks of trade.

    Love ya!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Annie,

    ¡Feliz cumpleaƱos! SO old, hard to believe!

    Nancy T.

    ReplyDelete